Hiring a linguist
When hiring a professional linguist you can make the process easier and improve the success rate of the project by providing the following:
- Full name, name and address of your company, email and preferred contact method
- Language – American or British English, Swedish used in Sweden or Finland
- Purpose of text – internal, external, publication etc.
- Document/file to be translated or localized
- Your proposed deadline and budget
- Your preferred file format of the translated text
- The target audience – engineers, consumers, specialists etc.
- Purpose for the translation (for information, review, publication, etc.).
- Subject and scope – technical difficulty, amount of pages/words
- Reference material – the more the better
- Contact info for questions
Company Address & Contact Details
Swedish Translation Services
Park City, UT, USA
Phone: +1 (801) 792-3918
US Mountain Standard Time (GMT -7)
- Payment in USD
- Wire transfers, PayPal and US Checks
- Minimum translation fee $50
- Certified translation available
- Additional services available
Tips before hiring a Translator
Translation can be a complex process, but buying translations does not have to be difficult. Just remember the following:
- Not everyone who knows two languages can translate well; you need a professional translator.
- A good translation can produce huge returns on your investment; a bad one can become very expensive for your business.