I provide certified translations of official and immigration documents such as certificates for birth, marriage, divorce and death, diplomas, educational records, letters of recommendation etc. I can also provide a notarized certification of the translation.
Steps to get your official documents translated:
- E-mail a clear, scanned copy of your document to me at email@example.com. Include your name, phone number, mailing address and any special instructions.
- You will receive an exact quote and turnaround time. For two pages or less, turnaround is usually two business days.
- Standard fee for official document translations is US $75 per page for translation and US $20 for notarized certification (one-time fee for all documents).
- Pay the fee in advance by PayPal or check. Work begins upon receipt of payment.
- I will return translations and certification by regular mail (included in the cost), or express by FedEx or Express Mail (additional cost). I can also send the translation to a third party if needed.
Questions? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Services.