Relocation blog diary 4 – check payments lostAugust 31, 2012
Blog diary week 5 – You get what you ask for – translation workSeptember 9, 2012
Fall seems to be the season for continuing education. I have had the honor of being able to offer the following training sessions this this fall. They all focus on websites for translators and interpreters, based on the high demand for this type of training.
- One hour webinar training for eCPD Webinars – “Creating and Optimizing a Website for Your Freelance Translation Business” on September 19, 2012.
- Full day training in websites for translators to market their freelance translation services for Swedish Association for Professional Translators (in Swedish), October 10th 2012 in Stockholm.
- One hour presentation at American Translators Associations annual conference – “Creating a Website for Your Freelance Translation/Interpreting Business”, October 27th in San Diego.
See other training and previous subjects here.
Apart from giving presentation and training, I will also attend some training and events this fall, and take advantage of my year in Sweden.
- Full day class in Proofreading and editing on September 28th, held by Swedish Association of Professional Translators, in Swedish.
- Full day class in guidance on modern usage of Swedish and differences between English and Swedish writing, by Terminologicentrum, in Swedish, on October 16th.
I also look forward to attending some Nordic conferences and international conferences for translators and localization. More on this later.